Join the 5-Day Clean Eating & Meal Prepping Challenge
What is clean eating?? These days everyone says “Eat Clean”, but do we all actually know what this means? Clean eating is about eating foods in their most natural state. This means saying goodbye to the processed foods, foods with loads of preservatives, foods with lots of added sugar, and foods with high levels of bad fats. So you will be avoiding the foods that are stripped of their nutritional value and/or have been injected with mass amounts of six-syllable chemicals. Basically, you’re eating whole, unrefined foods. Since you’re avoiding anything that has been altered in any way, your diet will be filled with whole grains, fruits, veggies and other wholesome, nutritious foods. Keep in mind that 80% of your fitness results come from what you eat, so this is very crucial to your success. In a time when so many of us are overweight or dying of diseases, yet simultaneously starving to death due to high fat foods with zero nutrition, clean eating is very important and necessary for us to understand.
- Saving money: less trips to the store reduces impulsive spending, using leftovers efficiently to cut food waste, planned buying in bulk makes it easy to stockpile freezer meals, and cutting out expensive eating out!
- Saving time: no rush to the store for a missing ingredient, no frantic search through the mess of a fridge for something, & no slaving over creating a whole new meal each night
- Improving your nutrition & health: knowing what to serve each day and having the ingredients on hand cuts back on the drive-thru habit, planning ahead helps to decide on making more nutritious meals packed with fruits, veggies, & lean proteins
If you have been wanting to improve the health of you and your family, learn various techniques to use when planning meals, discover healthy recipes that the whole family can enjoy, and gain the basic prep work skills to help save time… Join our 5-Day Meal Planning Challenge!!
This group will take place in a private Facebook group starting Monday, September 21st. This group is open exclusively to my Beachbody Clients, but there is no cost to join our team! Reserve your space today and learn how to lead a healthier life through proper meal planning strategies!
- First, list me as your Beachbody Coach by signing up for a FREE account (or, if you have an account already,email me at email@example.com to learn how to assign me as your coach)
- Next, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and the subject line of “5 Day Clean Eating Challenge” and I’ll reserve your spot in our group!