Who doesn’t love ice cream?! A crazy person, that’s who! I love ice cream so much, but at 140 calories and a milion grams of sugar per 1/2 cup, it can really set you back in reaching your goals. This Chunky Monkey Ice Cream inspired by FIXATE, can satisfy that treat craving without wrecking your health! Plus with only 4 ingredients, it is super simple to make!
Serves: 4 Prep time: 15 min. Container equivalents: 1 purple & 3 1/2 tbsp per serving
- 3 ripe medium bananas, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 4 tsp. chopped dark chocolate
- 4 tsp. sliced raw almonds
- unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- Put bananas in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Place bananas and peanut butter in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth. Add 1-2 tbsp. almond milk if needed for a creamier texture (but don’t add too much!)
- Divide ice cream evenly between 4 serving bowls & top with chocolate & almonds
- Serve immediately & enjoy!
Nutritional Info (per serving)- Calories:182 Total fat: 9 g Saturated fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 57 mg FIber: 4 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Sugars: 13 g Protein: 5 g