- 3 large chicken breasts sliced in half widthwise
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 3 oz shredded part skim mozzarella
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced in strips
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to HI broil
- Lightly brush chicken with olive oil then season with salt & pepper. Place chickens on lightly sprayed cookie sheet & bake for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink (careful not to overcook them!)
- Meanwhile, heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add oil & garlic, saute a few seconds. Add spinach, salt & pepper. Cook a few minutes.
- When chicken is done, divide spinach evenly between pieces & place on top. Top each with 1/2 oz mozzarella, then slices of red pepper & bake until melted about 6 minutes.