Chicken Florentine Meatballs.. these are a little piece of Italian heaven. I made enough for 6 servings and I have been heating them up each night and having them again, seriously can’t get enough! You will definitely want to try out this recipe!
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package frozen spinach (thawed & drained)
- 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp dried, mined onion
- 1 garlic clove (minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- For sauce:
- Combine the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl & mix well. Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on baking sheet and bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half & discard seeds. Bake in oven, cut side down for 35-40 minutes.
- Sauce: Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet. Stir in remaining ingredients & bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer uncovered for 8-10 minutes. Add meatballs & heat through.
- Use a fork to separate strands of spaghetti squash. Serve with meatballs & sauce. Yields 6 servings.