FIXATE

The creator of the 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme, Autumn Calabrese has shown her brilliance again by creating Fixate— 101 of her favorite family recipes making our meal prepping & planning even yummier and easier than before!! Each recipe lists color-coded container efixate 1equivalents and nutrition facts, so you can use your workout program’s nutritional system for measuring portions and easily track your nutrition to ensure that you are on track. What I love about Autumn is that she is so real and she understands no one can eat clean all the time.. She lives by the 90/10 rule. 90% of the time she eats clefixate 3an and leaves the other 10% for cheats! Autumn provides healthier versions of your favorite desserts and skinny cocktails so that you can still indulge and just feel a little less guilt about it! Autumn provides a wide variety of recipes including breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts, skinny cocktails, and Shakeology recipes. Plus, Fixate includes Paleo, gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian recipes along with Autumn’sfixate 4 personal tips for preparing meals quickly, utilizing leftovers in other recipes, and stocking your kitchen with absolute must-haves. Fixate provides everything to help you get started in the kitchen, so you can finish strong during your workout!! Click here to order!

I also have a 5 day FIXATE challenge group starting 7/27 where we will go through the recipes together and share our thoughts! If you would like to join us, you only need the 21 DF or 21 DFE programs, and you can simply apply here!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s