“Everyone has a plan until I punch them in the face” -Mike Tyson
This is so true not just in boxing but in life.. Especially in fitness. You’re on a roll and on track and something happens– be it something as small as a bad day or as major as the loss of a loved one– LIFE JUST HAPPENS. These punches will knock you off your plan and on your butt and it happens to all of us. So what you need to do now is plan how to overcome these bumps in your path. And remember that these are just bumps, they are not roadblocks.. You CAN and you WILL overcome them.
Set your health and happiness as a priority and don’t allow things to get in your way this week. Grab ahold of this day and punch it in the face! Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst so that you are ready for any temptations or obstacles that you may encounter.
- Write down some of your biggest obstacles and find a solution for them
- if a coworker brings donuts to the office, bring a healthy snack that you will enjoy instead
- Plan out your meals for the week & set aside a time for your daily workout
- Every morning write down 3 things you are thankful for
- this will increase your happiness and help you to focus on all of the good in your life
- Find support
- I find accountability in my online fitness groups that help me stay ON TRACK
So my challenge to you is this, embrace the day and take control of your life.. Show today what you are made of!!